Sister Michele Jeselnik, District Aide for District #2, will make her initial official visit to the chapter at our Friday, May 26th meeting. Join us at 7:30 pm for a fun evening. This is also Grand Appointment Night at Byington. The confluence of both an Official Visit and Grand Appointment night should make for a fun, eventful, and memorable evening. Goodies are being brought by all our members so there should be plenty to munch on for any guests who join us. We’re looking forward to having a nice evening with all our Star friends.
GALA AFTERNOON PLANNED
Worthy Matron Elect Virginia Rawlings, Worthy Parton Elect John Crary, and the members of Byington Chapter #177 cordially invites you to attend our
Open Installation of Officers in the Chapter Room, 423 1/2 Delaware St., Leavenworth on Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 2:00 pm.
Dinner will follow installation at 4 pm at June’s Northland Restaurant. Dinner is $20 per person payable at the restaurant, but registration (below) is required prior to March 25, 2017. Cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Byington Chapter #177, OES. Cost includes meal, tax, and gratuity. Installing officers will be our guests. Printable FLYER
June’s Northland Restaurant is renowned for its sumptuous feasts and buffets. You will not be disappointed. June’s is located at 614 Pottawatomie St., Leavenworth.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Byington Chapter #177 is pleased to announce the following officers elected and awaiting installation:
- Worthy Matron: Virginia Rawlings
- Worthy Patron: Join Crary
- Associate Matron: Velma Carson
- Associate Patron: Jerry Osborne
- Secretary: Sharon Crary
- Treasurer: Rick Reichert
- Conductress: Emma Calloway
- Associate Conductress: Darlene Yelenick
Installation of Officers will take place Sunday, March 26, 2017 beginning at 2 pm. A no-host dinner will follow at June’s Northland in Leavenworth. Reservations are required. Contact Sister Virginia.
Notice!! There will be no quorum, and therefore no meeting at Byington on March 24th. Officers are headed to Worthy Grand Matron Susan McGinnis’ Homecoming at Gladiola Chapter.
Thanks to all the Chapter members who participated in the February 24th meeting. We were celebrating Valentine’s Day late because we had Advance Night at the mid month meetings and therefore guests. Sister Ginny presided in the East and Sister Sharon brought a tape full of Valentine’s gifts. We had a fun night and Sister Ginny did a marvelous job.
Items of note:
- Next meeting will be on March 10th. Elections!!
- March Practice for Grand Pages, Grand Guards, Special Pages, Grand Representatives and District Aides will be held at Emporia on March 12th
- Gardner Chapter #236 invited us to their Mar 13th meeting at 7:30 pm as they welcome De Soto members who have consolidated with Gardner.
- Byington Chapter 177 Installation of Officers will take place Sunday, March 26, 2017 beginning at 2 pm. A no-host dinner will follow at June’s Northland in Leavenworth. Reservations are required.